Nursing Review has its finger on the pulse of New Zealand’s health.
- Delivers the news that time-pressured nurses want and need, plus in-depth features on topics that matter to all nurses.
- Cuts through jargon and politics to provide thoroughly researched, succinct and always readable articles of interest to the health sector.
Nursing Review provides thoroughly researched, succinct and readable articles on topics pertinent to nursing and includes a free PD article and learning activity in each quarterly issue.
Each edition of Nursing Review reflects what our engaged audience wants to read, including news briefs and bulletin board, professional development, innovation and technology, management, students, opinions and more.
- Delivered to every hospital ward and general practice in New Zealand
- All members of the College of Nurses
- Every key nursing sector leader
- Growing database of student nurses
- Nurses at all levels and specialities