For well over a decade Nursing Review has been keeping its finger on the pulse of nursing in New Zealand.
Nursing Review, the independent multimedia platform for New Zealand’s nurses, has been published by NZME. Educational Media since 2001. Five print editions of Nursing Review are published each year featuring articles on a range of themes of special interest to nurses as well as news, opinions, research and a well-regarded professional development article and learning activity each edition. The popular print editions are delivered to our subscribers as well as a copy going to every hospital ward and general practice in the country.
Along with print news and online news, Nursing Review continues to cut through jargon and politics to provide thoroughly researched, succinct, and always readable articles on themes that matter to all nurses. These are updated regularly on our website.
What you get:
- A full colour A4 magazine with glossy cover
- Circulation of 5,100 copies per issue
- Special focus theme each edition
- Nursing stories from across the spectrum in print and on our website
- Our Professional Development learning activity
- Regular online news feed and email alerts
- Regular social media updates.
Nursing Review has been upgraded with a fresh new look and a sharpened focus on delivering what the sector wants. The new look Nursing Review includes:
- a new professional development-focused section, which will include our respected RRR professional development learning activity, our usual evidence-based practice article and other useful articles for helping nurses meet their ongoing competency requirements
- a new student nurse section – targeted at nurses in the making, which will include student reflections, tips and helpful information for their studies
- a new technology and innovation section including one nurse leader's favourite smartphone apps and reports on new technology making a difference to nursing practice
- a leadership and management section with research, tips and advice – this edition we look at a training programme for HCAs
- a succinct news section giving busy nurses and nurse leaders a round-up of recent important news to the sector
- comings and goings in nurse leadership around the country
- adding a new events section to give nurses a one-stop-spot to find out about upcoming conferences, seminars and workshops.
Web stats Jan–Nov 2016
- 113,396 page views
- 49,899 users
- 1 minute, 29 seconds average session time